213-nm DPSS Laser for FBG and Other Applications
The IMPRESS 213 laser system from Xiton Photonics is a high repetition rate, diode-pumped, solid-state, Q-switched laser with an emission wavelength of 213 nm. The Gaussian, TEM00-mode laser beam is the well-established workhorse for Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) production.
Features of the IMPRESS 213 are:
- Wavelength: 213 nm
- Average power: 150 mW
- Pulse duration: 6–8 ns
- Energy per pulse 15 µJ
- Repetition rate: 1–30 kHz
- Beam quality M2 < 1.6
Applications for the IMPRESS 213 include:
- Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) fabrication
- Wavelength sensitive processes
- Semiconductor inspection
- Photoluminescence measurements
- Replacement for frequency-doubled, Ar-ion lasers
- Marking of diamonds, sapphires, or similar materials.
For more details, download the IMPRESS 213 datasheet.
To request more information or a quotation for Xiton Photonics products, contact IL Photonics.