Amazing Reliability of Light Conversion’s PHAROS Laser
When Light Conversion says their products are reliable, they mean it!
Take a look at the PHAROS stability graphs (above) — pretty stable since 2009!
This particular femtosecond laser is owned by their first industrial client and has been working 24/7 for 13 years and counting.
The average downtime of all PHAROS lasers owned by this customer is 2%, and that includes the full service of complete material processing machines. How impressive is that?
What is the longest lifetime of the devices that you have?
Features of the PHAROS Modular-Design Femtosecond Lasers for Industry and Science:
- 100 fs – 20 ps tunable pulse duration
- 4 mJ maximum pulse energy
- 20 W maximum output power
- Single-shot – 1 MHz repetition rate
- Pulse picker for pulse-on-demand mode
- Automated harmonic generators (up to 5th harmonic)
- CEP stabilization option
- Repetition rate locking to an external source
To request more information or a quotation for Light Conversion products, contact IL Photonics.