CARBIDE – Flexible beyond Expectation
Along with the 80 W, 40 W, and 20 W models of CARBIDE femtosecond laser, Light Conversion now offers an 80 W model with 2 mJ pulse energy! The reliability of CARBIDE femtosecond laser has been proven by hundreds of systems operating 24/7 in the industrial environment. The lasers are mainly used for a variety of material micro-machining tasks, such as drilling and cutting various metals, polymers, ceramics, sapphire, and glass, as well as state-of-the-art research.
The entire 20 W / 40 W / 80 W series shares the following features:
- Market-leading pulse-to-pulse energy stability and long-term power stability
- Tunable GHz and MHz burst with burst-in-burst (BiBurst) functionality
- Pulse-to-pulse energy modulation via FEC (fast energy control)
- Excellent beam quality and beam pointing stability
- Automated harmonic generator option for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th harmonics
- Module for wavelength tunability – industrial-grade optical parametric amplifier I-OPA
- Switch to nanosecond operation, expanding the range of microprocessing tasks from a single laser source
- Same dimensions for all models for simple integration into micro-machining workstations
- Exceptional laser reliability providing multiple years of maintenance-free operation in an industrial environment
CARBIDE series also offers a model for high-power UV applications mainly within the electronics and semiconductor markets. A datasheet showing the CARBIDE specifications can be found here.
To request more information or a quotation for this or other Light Conversion products, contact IL Photonics.