Carbide Improved with Higher Pulse Energies and Rep Rates
The ultra-compact and cost-efficient CARBIDE features market-leading output parameters along with a robust design, attractive both to industrial and scientific customers. Major industrial customers of CARBIDE operate in display, automotive, LED, medical device and other industries. Hundreds of systems operating in 24/7 production environments have proved its reliability. These femtosecond lasers are mainly used for drilling and cutting of various metals, ceramics, sapphire, glass, and material ablation for mass spectrometry. However, the CARBIDE laser always enables customers to discover more efficient manufacturing processes.
- New maximum repetition rate for high power CARBIDE lasers.
- Updated pulse energy and power for low power CARBIDE lasers.
- CARBIDE platform now offers novel BiBurst functionality.
- High power CARBIDE incorporates a fs/ns switch. A fs laser now can be quickly switched to ns operation while maintaining the same beam guiding optics during the processing. This eliminates the need for 2 laser sources if ns applications are required.
- FEC is released for high power CARBIDE laser, enabling fast pulse energy modulation.
- Low power CARBIDE laser is now available in both air and water cooling configurations.
CARBIDE femtosecond laser features an output power of >40 W at 1028 nm wavelength. The laser emits pure pulses with ASE background of <10-9 and up to 400 μJ energy without compromise to the beam quality, industrial grade reliability and beam stability, regardless of the environmental conditions. Continuously tunable repetition rate in a range of 60 kHz to 2 MHz is combined with an built-in Pulse Picker for output pulse timing and full-scale energy control with <10 μs response time, enabling arbitrary shaping of the emission. Pulse duration can be tuned in a range of 290 fs to 10 ps.
Excellent power stability of <0.5 % RMS is standard. Laser output can be split into several burst pulses of pico- and nano-separation, while having the ability to modify the burst envelope. Harmonic generator options permit femtosecond applications at different wavelengths. The parameters are entirely software adjustable.
To request more information or a quotation for this or other Light Conversion products, contact IL Photonics.