Chroma’s TopNotch Filters Combine Several Features
- Narrow notch (3% of CWL), rejects only the intended wavelengths
- Extra-wide transmission range (350–1600 nm) with approximately 95% T
- Extra-steep transition slopes from blocking to transmission
- Relatively high blocking level, > 6 nm at > OD 6, providing flexibility for variable wavelength laser sources
- Raman-related applications requiring detection of Stokes & anti-Stokes signals
- Flow cytometry applications, benefiting from narrow transmission notch
- Instrumentation using laser diodes of a variable wavelength range, where each TopNotch filter blocks a spectral range of > 6 nm
- Use in remote sensing in conjunction with laser passband filter for additional channel
- Any application requiring high level suppression of powerful lasers, used in instrumentation and research
About Chroma Technology
Chroma Technology is a leading manufacturer and OEM supplier of high performance optical filters used in a wide range of applications, including health care, biomedical research, remote sensing, machine vision, and aerospace. Chroma offers an extensive selection of catalog products as well as custom solutions tailored to customer-specific needs.
To request more information or a quotation for this or other Chroma products, contact IL Photonics.