Custom LED-based Calibration Sources from FTO
A calibration source from FiberTech Optica (FTO) emits broadband light from a proprietary, actively-cooled multiple LED module, making generation of complex user-specified spectral output profiles possible. The system provides excellent output beam uniformity in both near- and far-field through the use of an integrating sphere and fiber coupling. This enables spectrally weighted calibration across the response range of any optical system, resulting in improved overall signal dynamic range.
- Generates arbitrary spectral output profiles not otherwise achievable with conventional light sources
- Ranges of output profiles from 365 nm to 600 nm
- Supporting up to 24 channels
- Integrating sphere for outstanding spectral and spatial uniformity
- Active temperature control for spectral and power stability
- Integrated 600 um fiber output coupling
- Adjustments for sample variations
See the datasheet for additional information, including applications and options.
To request more information or a quotation for this and other FiberTech Optica products, contact IL Photonics.