Discover Ion & Electron Detection with Channeltron Electron Multipliers
Photonis, part of Exosens, is the original manufacturer of all Channeltron® Electron Multipliers for use in a variety of analytical instruments. Advanced Channeltron designs provide high sensitivity through superior signal collection and noise reduction to ensure that your instrument is performing as efficiently as possible.
Key features include:
- Low noise levels
- Longer life
- Easy replacement
- Ability to operate in high pressure applications
- Analog or pulse counting modes
- Customizable & tailored to the application
The versatility of Photonis’s Channeltron shines through in various shapes, sizes, and voltage options. Whether you need specific customizations or prefer the standard models, you can trust these products to deliver top-tier performance.
Photonis is a manufacturer of electro-optic components used in the detection and amplification of ions, electrons and photons. The company designs and manufactures in facilities across the globe and works with customers to continually improve and innovate our products. Photonis innovates and engineers quality components for integration into a variety of applications such as night vision optics, digital cameras, mass spectrometry, physics research, space exploration and many others. The company produces the most widely deployed night vision tube globally, leads the mass spectrometer detector market, and has products installed in most space telescopes and high energy physics experiments in laboratories around the world.
Scientific and industrial detectors from Photonis include:
- Ion and electron detectors (for scientific instruments and mass spectrometry)
- Single photon detectors (image intensifiers and photon multipliers)
- Micropore optics detectors (for x-ray imaging)
- Neutron detectors (for non-destructive testing and neutron tomography)
Imaging products from Photonis include:
- Intensified cameras (for low light UV, visual, and IR)
- Camera cores (for visible and low light LWIR and SWIR)
- Equipment & vision systems (for visible and thermal ranges)
- Image intensifier tubes
To request more information or a quotation for Photonis products, contact IL Photonics.