Discover Low Light-Level Imaging or Single Photons with Cricket™²
For researchers who want to dedicate time to science rather than instrument setup, Cricket™² offers plug-and-play, low light-level imaging or single photon imaging functionality. Recognized for best value, Cricket™² sets an unmatched standard for connectivity with scientific microscopes and cameras.
Easy to use and compatible with all known scientific camera types, Cricket² is adaptable for future imaging requirements thanks to a wide selection of Hi-QE™ photocathodes and gating options. All designed by Photonis, part of Exosens, the global leader in Image Intensifier Technology.
Features of the Cricket² Advanced Image Intensifier Adapter:
- Capture of images across a broad spectral range from 200 to 900 nm
- Wide choice of Hi-QE™ photocathodes and gating options
- Compatible with most CCD, CMOS, EMCCD and sCMOS cameras
- Ideal for a large number of applications including physics, FLIM, plasma research and corona detection
- Simple and cost-effective way to convert existing cameras into a complete plug and play intensified solution
Click the links to download the Cricket² brochure and datasheet.
To request more information or a quotation for any Photonis products, contact IL Photonics.