Electron Microscope Acoustic Enclosure Protects Your SEM or TEM
Technological advancements in electron microscopy make operating in a quiet and stable environment necessary. Herzan’s latest acoustic enclosure for electron microscopes ensures maximum protection from disruptive acoustic noise originating from pumps, chillers, and other loud laboratory equipment.
Every EM acoustic enclosure can be customized to the electron microscope’s specific requirements and research needs, ensuring the researcher receives optimal results from their microscope.
- Designed for EMs: modular/paneled design for maximum performance and utility
- Leading Performance for Acoustically Sensitive EMs: multiple layers of sound dampening material for broad frequency acoustic isolation
- Accessibility for Ease-of-Use: multiple cable-access ports and double-access doors allow for uncompromised access to the electron microscope at all times
- Mobile and Removable: detachable caster jacks allow for high portability and accessibility when needed
- Electron Microscopes (SEM/TEM)
- Large Metrology Tools
- Loud Semiconductor Equipment
- Ultra-High Vacuum Scanning Tunneling Microscopes (UHV-STM)
- Large Acoustically Sensitive Research Instrumentation
- And More!
To read/download the “Electron Microscope Acoustic Enclosure” brochure, click here.
To request more information or a quotation for this or other Herzan products, contact IL Photonics.