How to Optimize Instrument Performance with Raman Filters
If you are working with Raman spectroscopy and looking to optimize performance, check out Iridian’s latest article, entitled “How Custom Raman Edge Pass And Dichroic Filters Optimize Instrument Performance.”
This article describes how best to choose and customize optical filters for your applications.
Filters from Iridian Spectral Technologies are all deposited using energetic sputtering (or evaporation between 10-15um), ensuring a hard durable, environmentally stable coating. The resulting filters also have exceptionally high transmittance levels and blocking from the visible to the MLWIR (300nm to 15um). We partner with you from prototype to volume production to support you and the success of your business.
- High transmission in the bandpass region- typically greater than 95%
- Accurate wavelength control and uniformity
- Low passband IL and ripple
- Steep slopes from full transmission to full blocking
- Wide blocking ranges
- CWL at any wavelength from the UV to the mid IR (~340 nm to 10 µm)
In addition Iridian’s edge filters offer blocking > OD6 (60 dB).
To request more information or a quotation for Iridian products, contact IL Photonics.