Industry-Leading, Active Vibration Isolation Performance
TS Series tables from Herzan provide industry-leading, active vibration isolation performance (sub 1 Hz). This helps users achieve more from their research by removing disruptive vibration noise from their measurements. The TS Series is also designed to prioritize the user experience by providing automatic leveling, LCD display, and more. Therefore these tables are the perfect solution for users who want to focus on their research, and not on their research equipment.
- Isolates All Vibrations: Sub-hertz active vibration isolation in all six degrees of freedom.
- Research-Grade Technology: Advanced piezoelectric sensory technology providing uncompromising isolation performance.
- Focus on the Research: No installation or maintenance required, automatic load adjustment ensures seamless user experience.
- Real-Time Results: LCD display of real-time vibration levels, weight distribution, and other programmable features.
- Active > Passive: Lack of low frequency resonance and being 500 times stiffer means much better performance than passive systems.
The vibration isolation performance of every TS table enables research instruments to maximize their resolution by removing ambient vibration noise from their data. Essentially, any instrument sensitive to vibration noise less than 5 Hz can greatly benefit from the unique technology found within a TS Series table.
Common applications using TS platforms include:
- Atomic Force Microscopy
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Tribology and Nano-indentation
- High Precision Metrology
- High Resolution Microscopy
- In-Vitro Fertilization
The transmissibility graph shown below represents the vibration isolation performance provided by all TS Series tables (in all six degrees of freedom).
- Active vibration isolation from 0.7 – 1,000 Hz
- Passive vibration isolation from 1,000 Hz and beyond
- 90% vibration isolation at 3.5 Hz
- 99% vibration isolation at 10 Hz
- 99.9% vibration isolation at 20 Hz and beyond
- Up to 55 dB of vibration reduction beyond 20 Hz
When determining the TS Series table best suited for your instrument or application, review the top plate dimensions and load capacity of each table (for example, TS-150 top plate dimensions: 15.7″ x 17.7″; load capacity: 330 lb), and find the model that has a large enough top plate and load capacity to support your instrument.
If none of the models listed above meet your instrument’s footprint or profile, the AVI Series is the correct answer for low-frequency vibration isolation.
To request more information or a quotation for this or any Herzan products, contact IL Photonics.