Laser Line Mirrors with an L/10 Surface Flatness
Manx Precision Optics (MPO) can provide laser line mirrors with an L/10 surface flatness.
Their standard laser line mirror products include:
Specifications for both types of components include:
- UV Fused Silica
- Diameter Tolerance: +0/-0.25mm
- Thickness Tolerance: +/-0.25mm
- Front surface: λ/10 flatness, 10-5 scratch-dig
- Rear surface: inspection polish
MPO coats the substrates that they manufacture, enabling their control over the entire manufacturing process. They offer the following optical coatings for their coated optics:
- Electron-beam evaporated coatings
- Sputtered coatings
- Optical coatings from 190 nm to 2500 nm
- Dielectric and metal coatings
- Coated substrate sizes up to 500 mm diameter/500×340
- Coatings for ultrafast applications supplied with GDD curve
MPO manufactures coated optics, uncoated optics, and polarisation optics. Their products include optical prisms, beam-splitter plates and optical coatings for polarizers. Their polarizers come in a variety of different dimensions and have a range of polarizing and anti-reflection coatings. The operational wavelengths range across the UV, visible, and infrared bandwidths, as well as ultrafast variants with extremely low GDD. MPO also manufactures high precision waveplates.
To request more information or a quotation for Manx Precision Optics products, contact IL Photonics.