Magnetron-Sputtered Metal UV Bandpass Filters
Chroma Technology Corp. introduces a new line of magnetron-sputtered metal UV induced transmission bandpass filters that exceed industry standards in both transmission efficiency and durability, while continuing to offer reasonable pricing and a wide variety of custom dimensions.
Product highlights include:
- Robust magnetron-sputtered with a 5-year guarantee
- Metal UV filters from 200-380 nm, offering full dielectric coatings beyond 380 nm. Custom options available.
- Does not contain absorption or other colored glass
- Single substrate parts available in custom shapes and sizes
- Current offerings available for UV Hg lines
- High damage thresholds (laser damage, irradiation, humidity, thermal)
- Small batches for evaluation
- High volume for serial production
- Custom designs available
- Production according to customer specifications
- Made in USA
To learn more about these Metal UV Bandpass Filters, download the brochure by clicking here.
To request more information or a quotation for Chroma products, contact IL Photonics.