Manx TTB Mirrors Offer Broader Reflectivity Bandwidth
The TTB range of mirrors from Manx Precision Optics (MPO) is based on a specialist coating design to offer a broader reflectivity bandwidth while maintaining a good Group Delay Dispersion (GDD) and high laser-induced damage threshold (LIDT). At 800 nm, mirrors from the TTB range achieve an LIDT of >= 0.45 J/cm2 in 25 fs and >= 1.15 J/cm2 in 500 fs. MPO has solutions for LIDTs relating to other pulse durations.
Specifications of TTB range mirrors:
- UV fused silica
- Diameter Tolerance: +0/-0.25mm
- Thickness Tolerance: +/-0.25mm
- Front surface: λ/10 flatness, 10-5 scratch-dig
- Rear surface: inspection polish
- Coating specifications:
- 800 nm mirrors designed for 0 deg, Angle of incidence: > 99.3% R @ 730-870 nm / 0deg
- 800 nm mirrors designed for 45 deg angle of incidence: > 99.5% R @ 710-890 nm /45deg s-POL & > 99% R @ 750-850 nm / 45deg p-POL
Manx Precision Optics (MPO) is equipped with facilities for the shaping, grinding, polishing and edging/bevelling of optical glass. Their glass fabrication department comprises industry veterans with the capabilities to achieve surface finishes with RMS roughness as low as ±0.2 nm (2 Angstrom).
To request more information or a quotation for Manx Precision Optics products, contact IL Photonics.