New Editable Laser Light Source for Optogenetics
CNI Optoelectronics (CNI) developed a laser light source with freely editable waveform. This module is fiber-coupled with high stability and easy to operate. It can be used in optogenetics, biomedical and other applications that require laser modulation output.
In traditional optogenetics system construction, the experimental system is complicated to set up, the conditions cannot be precisely controlled, and the maintenance is difficult. This new module integrates the self-developed, ultra-stable laser light source, high-precision light source control system, intelligent human-computer interaction interface, human eye safety protection and other functions, which greatly simplifies the construction of the system.
Product features include:
- Integrated system with lasers and controller
- Intelligent human-computer interface
- Fiber interface docking detection, with human eye protection
- High power stability
- Editable waveform
- Synchronizing signal output
- USB port for program update and reading data
- Customizable wavelength
- Customizable single or dual wavelength
- Adjustable angle
To request more information or a quotation for CNI Optoelectronics products, contact IL Photonics.