New High Power Tunable Bandpass Filters from EOT
Electro-Optics Technology (EOT) now offers a family of tunable bandpass filters. Whether for use in a lab setting or for high volume OEM applications, these filters provide robust and accurate performance at a cost-effective price.
EOT offers high stability PI or PM operation over a wide spectral range.
- High power handling
- Independent adjustability of high/low pass edges as well as center pass bandwidth
- Compact size
- Broad wavelength tuning range
- Polarization Insensitive (PI) or Polarization Maintaining (PM)
- Pulsed or continuous operation
- ASE/SRS noise suppression
- Wavelength selection for test and measurement
- Optical spectrum analysis
- Spectrally beam-combined fiber lasers
To see the specifications for these EOT bandpass filters, as well as other custom solutions from EOT, click here.
To request more information or a quotation for these or other EOT products, contact IL Photonics.