New High Power, Wide Spectrum MOPA SLD-Type Light Sources
Superlum Diodes introduces new, very high power, wide spectrum master oscillator power amplifier (MOPA) SLD-type light sources at 840 nm and 910 nm. With up to 45 mW output power and spectrum width of 40–60 nm, and due to reduced sensitivity to optical feedback, these sources are very useful for applications like optical coherence tomography (OCT), white light interferometry, high brightness low speckle illumination, and many others.
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 110 × 31 × 190 mm
- Power requirements 9–15 VDC (1.5 A max)
- Operating temperature range: +15 to +40 °C
- Pulse modulation (ON/OFF) up to 5 kHz
- USB virtual serial port for computer control
- Reduced sensitivity to optical feedback
Since 1992, Superlum has supplied superluminescent light-emitting diodes (SLDs), swept lasers, and broadband light sources for various applications. Superlum was the first company to make SLDs its core business. They have the longest history of supplying SLDs for a wide range of academic research and industry tasks.
To request more information or a quotation for these or other Superlum products, contact IL Photonics.