New Multi-Wavelength, Solid-State Light Engines
Changchun New Industry Optoelectronic Technology Co., Ltd. (CNI) has launched multi-wavelength solid-state light engines (SLEs) for applications such as excitation of GFP/FITC, DAPI, YFP, mcherry, Cy3, Cy5, and spectrally similar fluorophores. Wavelength combinations can be selected according to requirements.
Manual and electronically controlled light output on/off states, TTL/analog modulation, and RS232 functionality are available.
- Power drive integrated in one system
- Number of combined channels: 1–6 optional
- Standard wavelengths: 365 nm, 473 nm, 525 nm, 642 nm
- Optional wavelength range: 260–1650 nm
- Color temperature: 3000 K for standard wavelengths (can be customized)
- Single wavelength or multi-wavelength combination output
- RS232 control laser output
- Operating mode: CW, TTL modulation (analog modulation optional)
- Air cooled
To request more information or a quotation for CNI Optoelectronics products, contact IL Photonics.