New-Tech Exhibition Now Rescheduled for 2022
The New-Tech exhibition that was postponed according to government directives has been rescheduled for 24-25 May 2022. The New-Tech Exhibition is the largest exhibition for the high-tech and electronics industry in Israel.
Given the COVID situation and to reduce risks, as well as to hold an optimal exhibition with minimum restrictions, the exhibition has been rescheduled for the autumn. The decision on the new date was a direct result of the many preparations and much investment. The exhibition and conferences will be held in accordance with government directives.
Alongside the exhibition, the following conferences will be held:
- Opto-Tech (Electro-Optics) Conference
- Robotics Conference
- Industry 4.0 Conference – The Smart Factory
- Embedded & IoT Conference
- Artificial Intelligence Conference – AI
- 3D Conference – 3D Printing
- Conference in the Field of Machine Vision – Vision & Machine Learning
- Conference in the Field of Communication – WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
Requests for lectures and sponsorships at these conferences can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org