New Ultrafast Source for Broadband Mid-IR Pulses
ORPHEUS-MIR is a versatile system optimized for the efficient generation of broadband, mid-IR pulses from Light Conversion. In general, it is a two-channel optical parametric amplifier (OPA), followed by a difference frequency generation (DFG) stage. The system provides broadband pulses in the tuning range of 2.5 – 11 µm, and up to 15 µm with optional narrowband extension. Signal and idler outputs are available simultaneously, but they are a signal-idler pair; thus their wavelengths are linked. The system architecture is ideal for the high energy and high power PHAROS and CARBIDE lasers.
- Broad bandwidth 200 cm-1 – 500 cm-1
- Broad tuning range 2500 nm – 11,000 nm
- Short pulse duration < 100 fs
- Up to 40 W pump power
- Up to 2 mJ pump energy
- Auxiliary broadband output at ~2000 nm
- Optional narrowband extension up to 15,000 nm
- Optional CEP stability
- Broadband vibrational sum-frequency generation (SFG) spectroscopy
- Time- and angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy (TR-ARPES)
- Two-dimensional infrared (2D IR) spectroscopy
- High-harmonic generation (HHG) in solids
- Other infrared spectroscopy and strong-field physics applications
For more details about the ORPHEUS-MIR, click here.
To request more information or a quotation for Light Conversion products, contact IL Photonics.