Nocturn XS Low-Light Camera
The Nocturn XS camera from Photonis is a rugged, low light camera module that features high definition resolution, high sensitivity and high dynamic range with low power consumption. Powered by Photonis’s 1 inch optical format 1280×1024 pixel (SXGA) Lynx CMOS sensor, the Nocturn provides real-time imaging capabilities (from daylight to one-quarter moon scene illumination) in the visible and near infrared spectrum. Its small size, weight and power (SWaP) make this camera module ideal for integration into aerial, mobile and hand held surveillance systems. The Nocturn XS CameraCore has the smallest configuration in the LowLight camera core product family.
This camera features:
- Digital Video Output: CameraLink®Compatible or parallel LVCMOS
- Day to low light detection (ideal for 24/7 operations)
- High frame rate, no latency
- Optimized for mobility applications
- OEM interface for customization
- Less than 4e-read-out noise
- 860 nm and 1064 nm laser line detection
- 1.3 Mpx
- 100 fps
- Digital zoom up to 8
To request more information or a quotation for this or other Photonis products, contact IL Photonics.