Onyx Series Vibration Isolation Tables
The Onyx Series vibration isolation table from Herzan is designed to isolate sensitive equipment from vibrations caused by foot traffic, HVAC systems, nearby operating machinery, etc. It consists of a steel tabletop supported by pneumatic isolators, which are easily inflated using an air-pump or other automatic air source. The Onyx Series integrates effortlessly with The Silencer acoustic enclosure to provide a complete environmental solution.
- Premium Isolation Technology: Isolates vibrations using pneumatic isolators, providing substantial vibration isolation performance beginning at 4.5 Hz.
- Contaminant-Free Operation: Uses clean and dry air to eliminate contaminants from entering the lab.
- Simple to Use: No special hardware or tools required for operation.
- Low Profile: At 2.3″ (5.85 cm) tall, the instrument will receive an elegant isolation solution without a great impact on the foot print.
- Research-grade Quality: High quality hardware and finish delivers a premium quality look.
- Focus on What Matters: Minimal maintenance allows the user to focus on the research and not the isolation system.
- Enclosure Integration: All standard models are designed to fit within Herzan’s acoustic enclosures.
Passive air tables such as the Onyx Series provide pneumatic vibration control to research instruments not concerned with sub-hertz vibration noise. The cost-effective nature of passive air tables provides an ideal solution for research applications requiring significant vibration isolation performance.
Common applications using TS platforms include:
- Optical Microscopy
- Materials Testing
- High Precision Scales
- Wire Bond and Pull Test
For technical specifications for the different models, click here.
To request more information or a quotation for this or other Herzan products, contact IL Photonics.