Optimizing Herzan AVI Platforms
- Ensure isolators maintain solid contact between the floor and instrument
- After installation, connect isolator end plates to shield the sensitive sensors from air currents
- Properly manage cabling to prevent parasitic vibrations
The AVI Series is a modular, low profile, active vibration isolation platform achieving sub-hertz vibration isolation performance across all six degrees of freedom. The seamless installation process and lack of persistent maintenance of the AVI Series allows users to save money on installation costs while also saving time to focus on their research rather than their vibration isolation platform.
The AVI Series is available in three standard sizes to accommodate instruments of all shapes and sizes. These sizes include:
- AVI-200 Series (instruments up to 1,000 lbs)
- AVI-400 Series (instruments up to 2,000 lbs)
- AVI-600 Series (instruments up to 3,000 lbs)
To request more information or a quotation for AVI platforms or other Herzan products, contact IL Photonics.