ORPPHEUS-MIR Installed in Austrian Lab
A state-of-the-art laser system with two optical parametric amplifiers (OPAs), including Light Conversion’s award-winning ORPHEUS-MIR, was installed at Silicon Austria Labs (SAL), Austria’s top research center for electronic-based systems. This versatile combination of Light Conversion’s OPAs provides broadband pulses in the UV–MIR range with sub-100 fs pulse duration. These parameters are ideal for sum-frequency spectroscopy and semiconductor characterization experiments. We are looking forward to the amazing results that the SAL research team will achieve.
ORPHEUS-MIR is a broad-band-width mid-IR optical parametric amplifier (OPA) with the following features:
- Broad-bandwidth up to 500 cm-1
- 2500–10,000 nm tuning range
- < 100 fs pulse duration
- Up to 80 W pump power
- Up to 2 mJ pump pulse energy
- Auxiliary short-pulse output at ≈ 2000 nm
- Optional narrow-bandwidth extension up to 15,000 nm
- Optional optimization for bandwidth
- Optional CEP stability
To request more information or a quotation for Light Conversion products, contact IL Photonics.