PHAROS Laser Produces Tuneable, Ultrafast, Deep UV Source
A research team converted a Light Conversion PHAROS Yb laser to a tuneable ultrafast, deep ultraviolet source (208 nm to 306 nm) at µJ-level and high repetition rate, in a very compact setup.
A published paper, entitled “Efficient and compact source of tuneable ultrafast deep ultraviolet laser pulses at 50 kHz repetition rate,” describes this experiment.
The PHAROS series of modular-design femtosecond lasers for industry and science feature:
- 100 fs – 20 ps tunable pulse duration
- 4 mJ maximum pulse energy
- 20 W maximum output power
- Single-shot – 1 MHz repetition rate
- Pulse picker for pulse-on-demand mode
- Automated harmonic generators (up to 5th harmonic)
- CEP stabilization option
- Repetition rate locking to an external sourc
Click here for the specifications of PHAROS.
To request more information or a quotation for Light Conversion products, contact IL Photonics.