Photoelectric Detectors from CNI
CNI Optoelectronics Tech offers a variety of photoelectric detectors, including biased photoelectric detectors and amplified photoelectric detectors. These devices can measure parameters such as pulse width, rise and fall time, repetition rate, period, noise, etc.
The photoelectric detector has two measurement modes: free space and optical fiber interface. Each detector is equipped with an attenuation device, which can be installed or removed according to the power of the incident light.
Features of the D series photoelectric detectors:
- Wavelength range: 200–1700 nm
- Rise time: 1 ns / 35 ns / 350 ps
- Equipped with built-in 12 V bias battery
- Ultra-compact design can be used for measurement in narrow spaces
- Fiber coupling via SM1 optical adapter
Features of the DA series (amplified) photoelectric detectors:
- Wavelength range: 320–1100 nm
- Fixed gain low noise amplifier
- Internal 50 Ω load impedance
- Works with ±12 V stabilized voltage supply
About CNI Optoelectronics Tech
CNI Optoelectronics Tech supplies high quality and dependable lasers, laser systems, spectrometers, optical spectrum analyzers, power meters, optical systems, and other products. They also design and manufacture precision machinery, optical components and optical coating products. Their products are widely used for scientific research, equipment manufacturing, biomedical experiments, precision measurement, entertainment, radar communication, material processing, process control, online detection, investigation applications, and other fields.
To request more information or a quotation for CNI Optoelectronics products, contact IL Photonics.