Photonis Launches Cricket2 and iNocturn Camera
Photonis is launching the CricketTM2 Advanced Image Intensifier Adapter, and the iNocturn High QE Image Intensifier Camera. As a market leader in designing and implementing a diverse array of patented detector technology, the company leverages its 40+ years of experience and expertise and its international team of specialists to provide unmatched image intensifier solutions.
Cricket² Advanced Image Intensifier Adapter
Cricket2 offers plug-and-play intensified imaging or single photon counting functionality. Recognized for best value, Cricket2 sets an unmatched standard for connectivity with scientific microscopes and cameras.
Features of the Cricket² Advanced Image Intensifier Adapter:
- Capture of images across a broad spectral range from 200 to 900 nm
- Wide choice of Hi-QE™ photocathodes and gating options
- Compatible with most CCD, CMOS, EMCCD and sCMOS cameras
- Ideal for a large number of applications including physics, FLIM, plasma research and corona detection
- Simple and cost-effective way to convert existing cameras into a complete plug and play intensified solution
iNocturn High QE Image Intensifier Camera
The superior intensified camera integrates an image intensifier tube and sensitive low light camera. The iNocturn features a unique combination of ultra-sensitivity, high framerate, high-QE photodetectors, and nano-second gating.
Features of the iNocturn High QE Image Intensifier Camera:
- Ultra-sensitive intensified camera
- Smart Tube Management (STM)
- Auto gating up to nanosecond scale
- Video output: HD-SDI, USB 3.0, Camera Link or PAL/NTSC
To request more information or a quotation for any Photonis products, contact IL Photonics.