Quantum Sensing and Safety Webinars Now Available on Demand
ID Quantique, a world leader in quantum sensing and quantum safety technologies, has added their series of informative webinars to their website. Now all these webinars are available on demand. Learn from their experts at your convenience.
Here is the list and description of the topics and the links:
- Quantum Technology’s impact on automotive V2X security – Automobiles increasingly use over-the-air communication to provide services to the consumer. This webinar explores how QRNG is making vehicles safe in the quantum age.
- Quantum-Safe Power Grids – Discover how ID Quantique and Hitachi-ABB Power Grids are leveraging quantum-safe technologies to provide long-term cybersecurity for critical national infrastructure.
- Why quantum technology matters in mobile phone security – See how two major mobile operators have applied QRNG to their new smartphone and discover the wide range of applications they now leverage to offer value-added services and a new level of trust to their customers.
- How can quantum technology bring value to IoT security? – IDQ’s experts explain what is at risk, the importance of strong keys in cryptographic algorithms and how Quantum Randomness assures you offer the highest level of security to your customers.
- Enhancing quantum communication and computing, fluorescence measurements, LIDAR and IC inspection with single-photon detection – IDQ empowers researchers in advancing the frontiers of single-photon science and applications. This webinar presents a review of state-of-the-art experiments using time resolved single-photon detection based on SNSPDs, SPADs and Time-Tagging electronics to achieve unprecedented results in quantum communication, single-photon OTDRs, range finding and Lidar as well as fluorescence measurements and IC Inspection.
- NIR Fluorescence Lifetime Spectroscopy for Nano-Materials Characterization and Biology – This webinar describes a method at the heart of many applications: time-correlated single photon counting (TCSPC) and how it is used in near-infrared (NIR) fluorescence lifetime spectroscopy (FLS).
- IC inspection and failure analysis using single-photon detection – This webinar presents a new and compact IC inspection system for benchmarking security ICs.
- Advanced techniques for characterizing multi-photon quantum interference and entanglement – This webinar covers advanced techniques to characterize multi-photon quantum interference and entanglement in an actual experiment using integrated photonics.
- Quantum-Safe Security solutions for banking & financial institutions – This webinar looks at quantum tech’s growth and its role in cybersecurity. IDQ answers key questions about the impact on financial institutions and why you should start preparing today and the benefits of getting ready.
- Quantum-proofing your organization: 5 steps to Quantum-Safe Security – IDQ’s experts share 5 key steps you can take to make your organization quantum-safe and show you how to prepare for the post-quantum era by adding a quantum layer to your network.
- Why does quantum technology matter in IoT Security? – This webinar looks at the importance of cybersecurity in the hyperconnected world, explaining what’s at risk, the importance of a strong key in cryptographic algorithms and how quantum randomness assures you offer the highest level of IoT security to your customers.
- How to build the journey towards quantum-safe data security – IDQ and dacoso explain the changing cybersecurity landscape and what you need to know about Quantum-Safe Security.
- Introduction to TCSPC and its applications – This webinar is the perfect introduction for scientists, engineers and researchers hoping to modernize their experiments with cutting-edge timing technology.
- Defining Superconducting Nanowire Single-Photon Detector (SNSPD) performance – This webinar focuses on the presentation of ID Quantique ID281 superconducting nanowire single-photon detection (SNSPD) systems and solutions.
- Mastering photonics at the single-photon level – This webinar presents how to achieve single-photon detection and how photon counting could be used to perform QKD over hundreds of km.
- How the threat of the quantum computer compels us to revise our security strategies – The aim of this webinar, brought to you by Equinix, Mt Pelerin and ID Quantique, is to provide you with current progress in the field of Quantum-Safe Security.
To request more information or a quotation for any ID Quantique products, contact IL Photonics.