Remove Noise from Your Measurements
Need to remove noise from your measurements but have a uniquely sized microscope?
Herzan‘s engineering team can easily customize existing environmental solutions to your needs or create one unique to your microscope.
High-Access SEM Acoustic Enclosures
Technological advancements in electron microscopy make operating in a quiet and stable environment necessary. Herzan’s latest acoustic enclosure for electron microscopes ensures maximum protection from disruptive acoustic noise originating from pumps, chillers, and other loud laboratory equipment.
Every SEM acoustic enclosure can be customized to your electron microscope’s specific requirements and research needs, ensuring optimal results from your microscope.
- Designed for EMs: Modular/paneled design for maximum performance and utility.
- Leading Performance for Acoustically Sensitive EMs: Multiple layers of sound dampening material for broad frequency acoustic isolation.
- Accessibility for Ease-of-Use: Multiple cable access ports and double-access doors enable uncompromised access to the electron microscope at all times.
- Mobile and Removable: Detachable caster jacks allow for high portability and accessibility when needed.
- Electron microscopes (SEM/TEM)
- Large metrology tools
- Loud semiconductor equipment
- Ultra-High Vacuum Scanning Tunneling Microscopes (UHV-STM)
- Large acoustically sensitive research instrumentation
- And more!
The multi-layered, variable-density materials lining the walls of the High-Access SEM Enclosure allow for high-performance acoustic isolation across a broad frequency spectrum.
Performance may vary depending on the size and unique features of the researcher’s room and any customizations made to the SEM enclosure.
Performance highlights include:
- 36 dB of sound loss at 200 Hz
- 37 dB of sound loss at 500 Hz
- 36 dB of sound loss at 1,000 Hz
- 36 dB of sound loss at 1,500 Hz
- 39 dB of sound loss at 2,000 Hz
Every enclosure’s acoustic lining can be tailored to specific noise frequencies measured within the environment. Share your site survey with a Herzan engineer today to optimize the enclosure for your lab.
- Integrated Active Vibration Isolation (AVI series)
- Integrated Active EMI cancellation
- Acoustic performance boost
- Temperature stability
- Custom sizes and colors
- Custom accessibility points and doors
- And more!
To request more information or a quotation for this or any Herzan products, contact IL Photonics.