Specify Your Required Spectral Power Distribution of Light
The SPECTRA TUNE LAB device is the ultimate LED light engine from LEDMOTIVE. This system can deliver either white light or any light spectrum obtained from the modulation of each of its different wavelength channels. Brightness can be dimmed down to 10% for each channel of the whole specific spectral power distribution. This ultimate multichannel LED light source for the laboratory is versatile, programmable, and accurate.
Features of the SPECTRA TUNE LAB include:
- High power multi-spectral LED light engine
- 10 independent LED-based wavelength channels across the visible range
- Adjustable brightness
- Spectral output control
- Fast spectral transition in asynchronous mode
- 10 millisecond on average response time
- Mounting holes and accessories compatible with standard optical tables and tripods
- Compact and light weight
- Free, easy-to-use operational software (µWAVE) that calculates all relevant quantities: color coordinates, CRI/Ra, TM30-15-Rf/Rg and graphical representations
- Database to store all your light spectra and spectral sequences
- Communications-based on EIA-485 protocol
- Ability to serially connect multiple SPECTRA TUNE LABs
- Optional: RESTful API
- Optional: C-mount adaptor that allows to connect standard compatible light guide connectors
LEDMOTIVE patented technology warrants spectral precision and accuracy, as well as stability over time through a CMOS-based onboard spectroradiometer.
Design the spectral power distribution of light to your own specifications with LEDMOTIVE’s software and online tools. Whether you are working on spectroscopy, color science, printing, vision, human centric lighting, optogenetics, horticulture or any other vertical where light is of the utmost importance, STLAB is a “must have” for any laboratory working with light.
To request more information or a quotation for any LEDMOTIVE products, contact IL Photonics.