SWIR InGaAs Cameras from ARTRAY
All cameras feature:
- Wavelength: 400 – 1700 nm
- Pixel size: 5 x 5 µm
- Interface: USB
- Exposure time: 20.3 µs – 2 s
- Shutter: Global shutter
- A/D resolution: 12 bit
- Lens mount: C-Mount
Features that vary for different models (compare specifications for the different models):
- SWIR sensor: SONY IMX990-AABA-C / IMX990-AABJ-C / IMX991-AABA-C / IMX991-AABJ-C
- Pixels: 1.3 M / 0.32 M
- Active pixels: 1280 x 1024 / 640 x 512
- Image size: 6.4 x 5.12 mm / 3.2 x 2.56 mm
- Frame rate: 137 fps / 72 fps / 59 fps
- Cooling: available on some models
See the datasheet for the SWIR cameras.
Link to the Spectral Sensitivity Characteristics graph.
ARTRAY specializes in manufacturing image processing devices with different interfaces. Their range of cameras cover the ultraviolet, visual, and infrared wavelengths. Their suite of products includes:
- USB2.0 cameras
- USB3.0 cameras
- Serial ATA cameras
- LVDS-USB converters
- LVDS-SerialATA converters
- Device drivers
- Customized hardware/software applications
ARTRAY is a Japanese company that was founded in 1989.
For more information, contact IL Photonics.