The High-Power Laser Shooter
What happens when a member of Access Laser’s social media team suits up like an astronaut and enters one of the manufacturing clean rooms?
Watch this video that introduces the fascinating universe of micro-chip manufacturing. Discover the heart-piece of this application, produced by Access Laser.
About Access Laser
For more than twenty years, Access Laser has provided research and industry with application-specific CO2 laser solutions for cutting-edge experiments and products.
Each Access Laser series offers different models with various options for power, stability, wavelength, and more. Features of Access Lasers products include:
- Frequency-stabilized interferometric light sources
- High signal-to-noise ratio sources for spectroscopy
- Beams with long coherence-length and high spectral purity for plasma diagnostics
- Discrete wavelength selection for scanning near-field optical microscopy
- High-pulse modulation rates for free-space optical communications
- Industry-leading power stability for high performance optical fiber fabrication
- Single-line emission sources for optically pumping far infrared terahertz gas cells
- Ideal seed lasers for enabling master oscillator power amplifiers
- Superior mode quality for post-laser optical processing
Visit the Applications page on Access Laser’s website to learn about more exciting examples of CO2 laser applications.
To request more information or a quotation for Access Laser products, contact IL Photonics.