Video about Laser Induced Damage in Optical Coatings
The presentation of Ryan McGuigan of Manx Precision Optics entitled “Thermal laser induced damage in optical coatings due to an incident pulse train” is now a video. This lecture was originally delivered at the 2021 SPIE, the International Society for Optics and Photonics Laser Damage Symposium. The video now appears in the video section at the bottom of the Downloads page on Manx’s website.
MPO coats the substrates that they manufacture, enabling their control over the entire manufacturing process. They offer the following optical coatings for their coated optics:
- Electron-beam evaporated coatings
- Sputtered coatings
- Optical coatings from 190 nm to 2500 nm
- Dielectric and metal coatings
- Coated substrate sizes up to 500 mm diameter/500×340
- Coatings for ultrafast applications supplied with GDD curve
To request more information or a quotation for Manx Precision Optics products, contact IL Photonics.