Wavelength Tunable CO2 Laser and Its Applications
CO2 Lasers can be used for so much more than just marking and cutting applications. Find out more about grating-tuned CO2 lasers used in innovative spectroscopy applications to save lives.
Watch this video from Access Laser that highlights exciting applications for CO2 lasers, including:
- Spectroscopy – trace gas analysis
- Remote sensing – detection of biochemical agents
- Interferometry – plasma monitoring
- Medical – diagnosis of diseases
These lasers utilize mid-infrared wavelengths.
Access Laser CO2 Lasers
For more than twenty years, Access Laser has provided research and industry with application-specific CO2 laser solutions for cutting-edge experiments and products.
Each Access Laser series offers different models with various options for power, stability, wavelength and more. Features of Access Lasers products include:
- Frequency-stabilized interferometric light sources
- High signal-to-noise ratio sources for spectroscopy
- Beams with long coherence-length and high spectral purity for plasma diagnostics
- Discrete wavelength selection for scanning near-field optical microscopy
- High-pulse modulation rates for free-space optical communications
- Industry-leading power stability for high performance optical fiber fabrication
- Single-line emission sources for optically pumping far infrared terahertz gas cells
- Ideal seed lasers for enabling master oscillator power amplifiers
- Superior mode quality for post-laser optical processing
To request more information or a quotation for Access Laser products, contact IL Photonics.