Welcoming Avenir Photonics to Our Portfolio
IL Photonics is proud to announce that Avenir Photonics has been added to our portfolio.
Avenir manufactures spectrometers that serve both R&D and OEM customers. These are designed for portable and industrial integration, but also meet the technical requirements of most laboratory applications.
The advanced technology provides the following features at a lower price:
- Significantly improved sensitivity
- Superior stray light performance
- Miniature size
Key Specifications of the optics:
- Optical design – Symmetrical high-throughput Czerny-Turner
- Focal length – 50 mm
- Numerical aperture – 0.16 (equivalent area)
- Stray light – < 0.08 % (measured with halogen lamp and long-pass filter)
- Detector lens – Included
- Order sorting filter – Included (if required)
- Optical interface – SMA connector (other interfaces on request)
Wavelength ranges and resolutions:
Resolutions are given for the default 20 μm entrance slit and the Toshiba image sensor. A larger entrance slit typically increase both the resolution and the sensitivity proportional to its width. The wavelength accuracy is typically 1/3 of the resolution.
* Maximum Signal-to-Noise Ratio without averaging
** Without averaging, for a single pixel
To request more information or a quotation for Avenir Photonics products or service, contact IL Photonics.