Workstations Designed for Any Lab Environment
Laboratory workstations are important solutions for researchers requiring unwavering reliability, ease-of-use, and vibration isolation performance. The NanoDamp (NDW) Series from Herzan builds on two decades of experience tailoring solutions to meet the unique needs of their respective applications.
The NDW Series incorporates three forms of vibration isolation technology to address the wide range of isolation and budgetary needs for researchers. These isolation technologies include:
- Standard NanoDamp Workstations
- Passive NanoDamp Workstations
- Active NanoDamp Workstations
The NanoDamp Series is available in the most common sizes found within research labs, with the option to upgrade to passive or active vibration isolation technology if needed. The NanoDamp Series also includes models optimally designed for TS Series tables to help researchers achieve the quietest operating surface possible.
- Step 1: Choose the workstation size that best supports your research instrument.
- Step 2: Choose if additional isolation technology is required for your application. (Passive Isolation Technology addresses vibrations above 5 Hz. Active Isolation Technology addresses vibrations above 0.5 Hz.)
- Premium & Proprietary Performance:The NDW Series includes proprietary vibration damping materials that line the interior frame of the workstation for maximum damping.
- Designed for You: Every NanoDamp Workstation incorporates a thoughtful approach towards design, capitalizing on quality, aesthetics, and vibration damping performance.
- Vibration-Free Working Surface: The NDW Series can be easily upgraded to integrate high-performance passive and active vibration control systems.
- Limitless Customization: The NDW Series can be personalized to solve individual research requirements that are not standard for NDW Series workstations.
No matter how complex the system requirements may be, Herzan has the capabilities to develop products that can meet any research need. Comprehensive engineered designs are provided for customers to review, clearly representing the proof-of-concept to ensure custom products that meet the goals of the project. Each individual requirement is considered and thoughtfully and integrated into every custom made solution to deliver the exact product reflective of the researcher’s need.
The design of the NDW Series workstations allows the easy integration of a variety of upgrades to improve the user experience and overall effectiveness of the workstations. These upgrades relate to improvements in performance, form factor, operation, and more.
To request more information or a quotation for this or other Herzan products, contact IL Photonics.